As groundbreaking as it is to be able to use simple natural substances to brighten your skin and give you healthy skin – NATURALLY, there are still some of us who have the greatest difficulty getting off ‘The Bottle’. Like alcohol, bleaching creams also have a tendency to be addictive! Even though we may have had bad experiences with some, the moment anyone introduces that ‘latest’ cream to us, we immediately justify ourselves and reach out to grab it!!
Don’t worry, you are not alone; you will be shocked if you know the calibre of ladies around the world who are members of the ‘Bleaching Creams Anonymous’ group. Nevertheless, not all skin lightening creams found in bottles are dangerous for your skin. Of course, you need to run away from whoever tries to sell you anything containing ‘hydroquinone’ or any other banned substance which has been proven to cause skin cancer.
In Nigeria especially, someone on every street corner claims to be a ‘Cream Mixer’; most of these people have no knowledge about the chemicals involved and callously dish out whatever they like to their naive customers. Believe it or not, the rumours you hear about people mixing creams which contain hair relaxer are TRUE! So today on ‘Fresh Factor’ we are going to guide you in identifying the right ingredients in your ‘Bottle’ cream which can help brighten your skin and cause you no harmful side effects
Here are some more ingredients to look out for when shopping for a good cream/ lotion:
- Ascorbic acid
- Lactic acid
- Kojic acid
- Vitamin A
- Grape seed extract
Form The Habit of Reading The Literature of any product before purchase.
- Furthermore, there are some important points to note when purchasing skin lightening products and when using it. Please take note of the following:
- Some products might have one or more of these ingredients. It does not mean that one product is better or superior than the other. What is important is that the desired result is achieved.
- Different people react and respond differently to a particular product. This is because we have different skin types and distinctive skin history.
- What might work well and brightening one person’s skin, might cause another skin allergy, or might not work at all. When this happens, it does not mean that the product is necessarily bad, No, it just means that it is not suitable for your skin. Discontinue use and wait for a week before applying another product in order to avoid a possible unwanted cream reaction in form of irritation.
- Finally, you might need to sample more than one product, till you are certain on the one that suits your skin better. When you do find it, like a good spouse, stay faithful to it.
Now, you can combine nature and the bottle for quick, yet natural bright sexy glow regardless of your complexion and it works with visible signs in just three weeks – Period!