Do you desire naturally glowing and supple skin? Do you need to check your Skin into Rehab after months or years of using harsh bleaching products on your skin? Do you desire to be delivered from severe acne and skin issues that have plagued you for years? Then it is time you surrendered to the healing power of nature’s own cosmetic
Black Soap: Generally produced in Western Africa, ‘Black Soap’ is a handmade mixture of the ash from locally grown plants and barks such as plantain, cocoa pods, palm tree leaves and shea tree bark. Various oils like coconut oil, palm kernel oil, with shea butter and cocoa pod powder, are also added to the mix. The soap is then left for two weeks after that to ‘cure’. With these nature borne ingredients, ‘Black Soap’ is heavily loaded with benefits and has a lot of skin nutritional effects to make your entire skin look spectacular, fresh, and ageless. The plantain skins in ‘Black Soap’ add a rich dose of Vitamin A, E and Iron to it. The high Shea butter content of the soap also produces UV protection. ‘Black Soap’ is also good for sensitive skin, which makes it a good option for babies and the elderly.
These are some of the direct benefits ‘Black Soap’ brings to the user:
1. Treatment of Acne – Many of us find different solutions to this problem with disappointing results, if any at all. Black soap has been confirmed for decades to be the surest, fastest and safest cure for acne and pimples. It gradually fades off dark spots and even tones the skin.
2. Heals Skin Irritations and Disease – Consistent use of ‘Black Soap’ is known to clear Skin irritations and prevent further re-occurrence. Black soap also helps to treat and prevent skin diseases like Psoriasis, Eczema, Ringworm, etc.
3. Make-up Cleanser – There is no need of scrubbing and using make- up remover when using ‘Black Soap’, as it helps to remove the make-up on the face, making you look fresh and clean. It’s a good cleanser…Give it a try!
4. Clears Signs of Ageing – Regular usage of ‘Black Soap’ helps to prevent the early signs of Ageing. It helps to remove facial lines and diminish wrinkles which make you look older.
5. Hair Treatment – It can be used as a fantastic substitute for shampoo. However, it contains glycerin, which removes moisture from the head, so after a wash, condition your hair with a mild conditioner.
It is important to state at this point, that the dividends of ‘Black Soap’, like all nature’s products are best enjoyed when used proactively. Nature works gradually, so it’s best to nip skin problems in the bud before they get worse. If you already have a skin problem, it’s still never too late to start. So take advantage of Nature’s priceless bounty and enhance your skin health, because it works- Period.